Legacy Car Seat | Forward Facing for Grownups 15 Kg to 36 Kg | 5 Headrest Positions
Tiffy & Toffee Legacy Car Seat | Forward Facing for Grownups 15 Kg to 36 Kg | 5 Headrest Positions | European Safety Standard Certified
Key Features & Benefits:
- Forward Facing Style 1 :Legacy Car Seat can be used as Front Facing Car seat for kids of age group 3 to 12 years having weight from 15 to 36 Kgs
- Booster Seating : Legacy Car Seat can be used as Front Facing Car seat for kids of age group 8 to 12 years having weight from 22 to 36 Kgs
- Light Weight & Simple Design : Lightweight car seat has been designed with smooth and padded side wings to give safe ride and comfort to your baby.
- Isofix Installation : It is installed with Isofix technique and uses Car Safety belt for protection
- Safest Car Seat : This infant baby car seat is ECE R44/04 certified which is the most stringent certification defined by European Standards for car seats. It also provides protection from Side Impact.
- 2 Position Backrest Recline : Legacy Car seat comes with 2 positions backrest recline which can be adjusted as per comfort and age of the child to ensure peaceful nap.
- Height Adjustable Headrest - Its height adjustable headrest brings utmost comfort to children while traveling with 5 adjustable height.
Tiffy & Toffee is the leading childcare brand which strongly believes in offering products that are Safe, Comfortable and futuristic. Backed by strong research, design and innovation, Tiffy & Toffee has always delivered luxury and convenience for toddlers and parents. Using a car seat, also called a child safety seat, is the best way to protect your kids when they're in a car. Even in the US, it is a mandatory law to use a car seat for kids. But keeping your child safe depends on choosing the right safety seat and using it correctly. The best car seat is the one that fits your child's weight, size, and age, as well as your vehicle . Tiffy & Toffee product research and development team always follow international standards to meet all the quality and safety parameters.