- The Tiffy & Toffee Hand Sanitizer is alcohol-free.
- It is safe-to-use for children and adults
- This sanitiser is enriched with Vitamin E which moisturises skin
- Long-lasting germ-protection solution
- It is manufactured in a WHO GMP Certified Plant and has an FDA approved formula
- This product is available in 2 fragrances - Tulsi and Lemon
Directions to use: Add a drop on your palms and rub them briskly
Specially formulated keeping babies' safety in mind, Tiffy & Toffee's alcohol-free sanitiser kills all kinds of germs, bacteria and viruses. The product’s moisturising effect keeps hands soft, ensuring they are not dry after use. This no-alcohol sanitiser contains vitamin E extracts that keep your hands moist for long setting it apart from others that can cause dryness with prolonged use. Whether you're indoors or out, trust Tiffy & Toffee to be your germ-protection companion, anytime!
We understand that stepping out of your house in such difficult times is a necessity, hence our experts have designed the product in a travel-friendly size too, which you can easily carry in your car, purse or bag. The product is non-inflammable, so it is safe for use even in your kitchen.
Tiffy & Toffee Hand sanitizers are sulfate-free as well as paraben-free. The product meets all safety standards by WHO, it is FDA approved and manufactured in WHO GMP certified plant making it a reliable product to use even with infants around. This hand sanitizer has a moisturizing effect and is infant safe. It is enriched with vitamin E which protects your cells from oxidative stress and makes you less prone to infections. No dyes or triclosan are used, and the sanitizer is cruelty-free as it is not tested on animals. The safety and hygiene of our little ones is our topmost priority.
- Benzalkonium Chloride Solution 50%
- Excipients and Aqueous Gel Base
- Approved colour used
Key Features of Tiffy & Toffee Hand Sanitizer
- Moisturizing Effect
- FDA Approved
- WHO GMP Certified Plants
- New Born Safe
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Put a small drop in your palm
- Rub your hands briskly until dry
- In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with water
- In case of irritation, discontinue use. Consult a doctor if irritation persists.
All the products offered in the hygiene range including wet wipes, liquid detergent, liquid cleanser have mild cleaning properties yet effective. Also, check out the disinfectant spray to clean surfaces and baby toys, bottles etc.